Raina Singer - Associate
Los Angeles Employment Law Lawyer
Raina Singer is an associate attorney and a member of the civil litigation department at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, where she practices labor & employment law. She represents employees with claims of workplace discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour violations.
Ms. Singer graduated from the University of Arizona in 2013 with a major in Political Science, and a minor in Pre-Law. She earned her J.D. from the University of San Fransisco School of Law in 2018.
Ms. Singer is licensed to practice law in California. She is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE