Rusty Levin – Partner
A Los Angeles Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Committed to Results
Rusty Levin is a partner at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, where he heads the workers’ compensation department. Since graduating from Loyola Law School with Honors, Mr. Levin has worked solely in the field of workers’ compensation, exclusively on the side of the injured worker.
A Passion for Helping Those in Need
Mr. Levin's passion for helping injured workers has led him to be a co-founder of Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, where he is able to blend his compassion for injured workers and knowledge of the law to bring about swift and superb results for his clients.
Mr. Levin has devoted his entire legal career to aggressively litigating workers’ compensation cases on behalf of injured workers, having litigated hundreds of workers’ compensation cases for his clients before workers’ compensation appeals boards throughout California.
Practical & Efficient Legal Counsel
Mr. Levin's experience makes him well-equipped to handle the complexities of workers’ compensation law from both a legal and practical perspective. As a result, Mr. Levin has been able to maximize financial settlements for his clients while also providing them with access to the medical treatment necessary to cure and relieve the effects of their industrial injuries. As a result of his aggressive hands-on approach, Mr. Levin has been able to recover millions of dollars for his clients.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- B.A., UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- State Bar of California
- California Applicants' Attorney Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
To schedule a free consultation with our workers’ compensation attorneys in Los Angeles, feel free to contact us today at (213) 267-3640.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE