Tanganica J. Turner
Civil Litigation Lawyer
Tanganica Turner is a Southern California native who has been licensed to practice law in the State of California since 2017. Miss Turner is a member of the civil litigation department at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, where she practices labor & employment law. She is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Prior to practicing law, Ms. Turner attended Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia where she graduated in 2008 with a major in Psychology, and a minor in Drama. In 2015, Ms. Turner earned her J.D. from Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana.Ms. Turner believes in representing clients with impassioned advocacy. When she isn't zealously advocating for her clients, Ms. Turner enjoys participating in community service projects, watching performances of musical theatre, and trying new and interesting cuisine.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE