Class Action Lawsuits for Employment
Hire an Experienced Employee Rights Lawyer in Los Angeles
Are you interested in asserting your rights under federal employment laws and California labor laws? A class action lawsuit is an opportunity for several individuals who have experienced the same situation or been wronged by the same organization to take legal action together. This is especially true if you and several others have been wronged by a large corporation or organization.
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we handle employment law cases and lawsuits on a contingency fee basis, which means you and the other individuals filing do not have to worry about payment unless and until we win.
Learn more about how a class action lawsuit works! Reach out to us now at (213) 267-3640 for a FREE consultation. Se habla español.
Requirements for a Class Action Lawsuit
There are a variety of requirements that must be met to turn a lawsuit into a class action suit. We want to ensure you have the best chance of a successful class action suit, which means being incredibly thorough, doing our research, and investigating carefully. The requirements that must be met to file a class action lawsuit include typicality, commonality, and implacability.
We handle all types of employment-related class action lawsuits, including:
- Hostile work environments
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour disputes
Benefits of Filing a Class Action Lawsuit
There are many benefits of pursuing a class action suit rather than taking individual action in a single lawsuit. For one, you and your colleagues can benefit from working with an employment lawyer who is experienced and has the proper resources to help with your case.
Since we work on a contingency fee basis, none of the participating parties will have to worry about coming up with the money to pay individually. Also, there is a lower chance of retaliation, increased incentives for additional rewards, and you can know that, together, you are putting a stop to the party's illegal behavior.
Do you feel that you have been wronged at work? You are not alone. Call Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP today at (213) 267-3640 to discuss a class action lawsuit. Set up your free consultation with our employment attorneys in Los Angeles!
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE