Los Angeles Workplace Harassment Lawyers
Aggressively Protecting Employees' Rights
Employees in any workplace environment should feel safe from all forms of harassment or negative treatment. In fact, harassment based on any protected characteristics that creates an unsafe working environment is prohibited by law. Sadly, this does not prevent all employees or employers from taking part in various forms of harassment, especially sexual harassment.
If you have faced harassment in the workplace which makes it difficult for you to do your job, we can help. At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we are here to come in and assist when your employer has failed to intervene.
Contact our firm today at (213) 267-3640 to speak with a Los Angeles harassment lawyer. Se habla español.
Examples of Harassment in the Workplace
Every employee deserves to work in a safe environment. However, if you have been dealing with a fellow employee or employer who makes racial stereotypes, sexual jokes, unwanted sexual advancements, or another type of harassing remark that has created a hostile work environment, it may be time for legal intervention.
A few examples of the types of harassment which are not acceptable in the workplace include harassment based upon:
- Age, such as offensive comments about one's age or being passed up for promotion to due to one's age
- Disability or medical condition, such as being bullied or verbally harassed about one's disabilities
- Gender, such as being the target of negative stereotypes about men's and women's roles
- Religion, such as cruel jokes about one's religion or pressure to convert an individual
- Race, such as racial slurs or jokes
- Sexual orientation, such as repeated unwanted inquiries about one's sexual orientation
Our Los Angeles workplace harassment attorney can help you whether it is an employee or employer who is making you feel unsafe. We understand that you may be worried about retaliation, which is why retaining strong legal counsel is essential.
Call (213) 267-3640 for a Harassment Attorney in Los Angeles
Our employment law firm is prepared to fight for you, in or out of the courtroom. At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we know that money may be tight right now and, as such, we work on a contingency fee basis. That means that you will be able to receive excellent representation and only pay us if we win on your behalf. We also offer free consultations to give you the opportunity to meet with one of our knowledgeable Los Angeles employment lawyers.
Find out more about how our firm can help – call us at (213) 267-3640.
- $1,500,000 $1.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR TRIP & FALL
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX