Los Angeles Wage & Hour Attorneys
Successfully Recovered Millions of Dollars in Compensation
Regardless of the amount that you are paid or whether you are hourly or salaried, your employer is required to follow strict laws when it comes to paying you for your work. If you have concerns about your compensation or believe that you are not being paid fairly, your employer may have made a mistake. It may also be possible that they have intentionally taken steps to avoid paying you properly in order to save money. Whatever the case may be, our Los Angeles wage and hour lawyers at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP are here to assist you. We are experienced at representing a broad array of employment law matters.
Set up an appointment for a FREE case evaluation – call our office at (213) 267-3640. Se habla español.
Common Wage & Hour Violations
Wage laws are established and governed by the FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) as well as various state laws. These laws govern classifications of employees, minimum wage, and overtime pay, as well as a variety of other related issues. You should be paid fairly for the hours you have worked, and in a timely manner.
A few examples of the common types of wage and hour violations we handle include:
- Misclassifying employees as exempt
- Altering employee time sheets
- Asking employees to work off the clock
- Not paying for overtime hours
- Not paying for all of the hours worked
Hire a Skilled & Caring Legal Advocate
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we strongly believe that employers who are intentionally making "errors" when it comes to employees' hours or wages should be held accountable for their behavior. You should be compensated not only for their illegal actions but for the inconvenience caused to you and your family.
Does your employer owe you money? Let our wage and hour attorneys in Los Angeles help you. Contact us at (213) 267-3640.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE