Whistleblower Attorneys in Los Angeles
Call (213) 267-3640 for a Free Case Evaluation
If you have noticed illegal or improper activity in your workplace, then you may be wondering how to report it to the proper authorities. This action of revealing wrongdoing within your organization is known as "blowing the whistle." To the government and to the authorities, a whistleblower is highly regarded—however, you may face illegal retaliatory actions in your workplace for doing so, such as wrongful termination or discrimination in other forms.
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, our Los Angeles whistleblower attorneys are here to represent you when illegal activity has taken place in your workplace.
Get our team involved by calling our Los Angeles employment law firm at (213) 267-3640. We work on a contingency fee basis. Se habla español.
How Does Whistleblowing Work?
There are many forms of activity which can occur in a workplace which are illegal or improper. The first step is to determine the right agency or organization to report the activity that you have witnessed. For example, if you work for a hospital that has been committing healthcare fraud, this is something that is of great interest to the government. If you have been mistreated due to reporting or threatening to report illegal activity, we can help protect you.
A few examples of protected activity include:
- Acting as a witness or participating in an investigation
- Refusing to participate in illegal activity
- Reporting fraud, workplace injury, or other impropriety
- Threatening to report fraud, workplace injury, or other impropriety
Fighting for Your Rights & Livelihood
You and your family depend on your job to provide you with a wage that you can survive on. If you are suffering as a result of blowing the whistle on an illegal activity or you would like our help with legal protection, Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP is here to assist you. You should not be punished for blowing the whistle on any type of illegal or harmful activity in the workplace.
Call us now at (213) 267-3640 to arrange a free and confidential consultation with a Los Angeles whistleblower lawyer!
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX