Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
Harry is a personal injury trial lawyer at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, where he puts his experience to good use seeking justice and recovering millions of dollars for his clients. His personable nature has enabled him to become the trusted ally his clients need. To that end, he gives every case individualized care and attention and is skilled at communicating with his clients, as well as with judges and juries, to ensure his clients get the maximum compensation they deserve.
A California native, Harry earned his bachelor’s degree in economics at UCSD, and he completed his law degree at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles.
Harry takes time to get to know his clients, spends time with them, and helps them achieve justice in and out of the courtroom. Harry takes the greatest pride in helping clients and seeing the end result with the teamwork Levin & Nalbandyan brings clients.
Outside of work, Harry volunteers his time with free legal clinics to provide legal services to low-income Los Angeles residents who would otherwise never have the chance. In his free time, he enjoys Jiu Jitsu and spending time with his family, and his dog, Bella.
- B.S., Economics, University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- $1,225,000 verdict for a rear-end car crash with $100 in property damage
- $1,000,000 settlement for motorcycle crash victim suffering from a brain injury
- $1,000,000 settlement for a woman who required a neck surgery because of an injury on a property
- $750,000 verdict for premises liability incident when best offer was for $25,000
- $700,000 verdict for car accident when the best offer State Farm was $45,000
- $280,000 settlement for a woman who slipped and fell and required shoulder surgery
- $250,000 settlement for a woman who broke her knee at her apartment complex
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles, contact Levin & Nalbandyan Trial Lawyers today at (213) 267-3640 to schedule a free consultation. Remember, you don’t pay any fees until we win your case!