Los Angeles Bus Accident Attorneys
Representing Drivers, Passengers & Pedestrians
Every day, people throughout Los Angeles County rely on public transportation – especially buses – to get around. Buses help relief the congested traffic of our roads and highways and are an environmentally friendly mode of transportation. Unfortunately, given their size, buses can cause serious devastation when involved in an accident.
If you or someone you love was involved in a bus accident in any capacity and suffered injuries, we want to hear from and help you. Our Los Angeles bus accident lawyers at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP can investigate the accident, prove liability, and build a strong claim on your behalf.
Causes of Bus Accidents
Buses are designed and built with passenger safety in mind. Even so, automobile accidents are an unfortunate reality and a common occurrence on the roads and freeways of Los Angeles.
Our firm has handled cases involving bus accidents caused by:
- Driver negligence
- Drunk driving
- Poorly maintained buses
- Defective vehicle components
- Unsafe road conditions
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we represent any party who has been injured in a bus accident, including passengers, bus drivers, pedestrians, and drivers who have been struck by a bus.
Given the sheer size and weight of a bus, accidents can lead to severe, catastrophic, and sometimes even fatal injuries.
Common bus accident injuries include:
Enlist the Support of Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP
In the wake of a bus accident, you could be suffering serious and potentially life-changing injuries. With these injuries come medical bills, time out of work, and a slew of other unexpected expenses. The good news is that you do not have to face this alone.
With our Los Angeles bus accident attorneys on your side, you will be positioned for a successful resolution from the moment we take on your case. We fight tirelessly to help our clients recover the maximum compensation to which they are entitled.
Discuss your case with our team today – just call (213) 267-3640.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE