Los Angeles Bus Accident Lawyers
Representing Drivers, Passengers & Pedestrians
Every day, people throughout Los Angeles County rely on public transportation – especially buses – to get around. Buses help relief the congested traffic of our roads and highways and are an environmentally friendly mode of transportation. Unfortunately, given their size, buses can cause serious devastation when involved in an accident.
If you or someone you love was involved in a bus accident in any capacity and suffered injuries, we want to hear from and help you. Our Los Angeles bus accident lawyers at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP can investigate the accident, prove liability, and build a strong claim on your behalf.
Common Causes of Bus Accidents
Buses are designed and built with passenger safety in mind. Even so, automobile accidents are an unfortunate reality and a common occurrence on the roads and freeways of Los Angeles.
Our firm has handled cases involving bus accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving
- Texting while driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Defective vehicle components, including faulty brakes, windows, seats, etc.
- Unsafe road conditions, such as road defects or potholes.
- Reckless driving, including speeding, failing to yield, failing to check blind spots, and other traffic violations.
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we represent any party who has been injured in a bus accident, including passengers, bus drivers, pedestrians, and drivers who have been struck by a bus. From school children, senior citizens, everyday commuters, to other drivers on the roads, we are prepared to represent clients from all walks of life pursue just compensation for their injuries.
Types of Bus Accident Injuries
Given the sheer size and weight of a bus, accidents can lead to severe, catastrophic, and sometimes even fatal injuries.
Common bus accident injuries include:
- Head injuries,
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Brain injuries and concussions
- Spinal cord injuries, which can lead to paralysis
- Broken bones
- Nerve damage
- Organ damage
- Facial and dental injuries
- Permanent disfigurement
- Other fatal injuries that can lead to wrongful death.
Enlist the Support of Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP
In the wake of a bus accident, you could be suffering serious and potentially life-changing injuries. With these injuries come medical bills, time out of work, and a slew of other unexpected expenses. The good news is that you do not have to face this alone.
With our Los Angeles bus accident attorneys on your side, you will be positioned for a successful resolution from the moment we take on your case. We fight tirelessly to help our clients recover the maximum compensation to which they are entitled.
Discuss your case with our team today – just call (213) 267-3640.
- $1,500,000 $1.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR TRIP & FALL
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX