LOS ANGELES CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
CLIENT-FOCUSED LEGAL STRATEGIES
Car accidents are abundant here in Los Angeles. Our roads and freeways are constantly plagued by traffic, which inevitably leads to countless auto accidents day-in and day-out.
If you have been involved in a car wreck, the insurance company may try to throw you a low-ball settlement that doesn’t even come close to the full compensation you are entitled to under the law. That is why it is in your best interest to retain a car accident lawyer in Los Angeles who can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we represent the victims of automobile crashes who are facing medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and other unjust expenses resulting from the accident. We are here to help you fight for justice.
$1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
$1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
$1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
$750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
$700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
$280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
$250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX
Our Team Provides Free Consultations For All Legal Matters
We're Extremely Accessible & Return Calls Within 24 Hours
Our Legal Team Has Over Three Decades of Experience
No Fee's Unless We Win - It's That Simple
The first several seconds after a car accident are some of the most terrifying moments you will ever experience. However, failing to take the appropriate steps after a collision can be disastrous for your chances of any future legal claims.
- Move your vehicle away from danger: If your accident was on a busy road or intersection, it is extremely important no additional accidents take place. Move your vehicle to the side of the road and turn on your emergency lights to warn others to avoid you.
- Call 911 and request an ambulance if necessary. Remember to check if anyone else involved needs medical attention, including passengers and other drivers.
- Take photographic evidence of everything, including road signs, street damage, nearby lights, intersections, physical damages to both vehicles,
- Exchange information with other involved parties including license plates, phone numbers, ID information, and other relevant details.
- Seek medical attention and gather any medical documentation as part of your evidence. This will help support your claim.
Holding the responsible party liable for what they have caused is vital for your mental, physical, and financial recovery. If you make certain mistakes in the immediate aftermath, you may find your claim fails to hold--even if your claim is legitimate. This is why it is vital you do the following after a car accident:
When we take on a car accident claim, we build a strong case on your behalf by:
- Consulting with witnesses
- Reviewing potential evidence such as red light camera footage
- Bringing in experts like accident reconstructionists
- Consulting with medical professionals
If a settlement cannot be reached, we are not afraid to take your case to trial. Our Los Angeles car accident attorneys have extensive courtroom experience litigating personal injury claims, and they are prepared to put to work for you.
Let's Discuss Your Injuries
Auto accidents can range from minor fender benders to severe head-on accidents. Regardless of the severity of the accident itself, the injuries that victims sustain can be serious. Even a seemingly minor rear-end accident can lead to severe whiplash and spinal cord injuries.
Before you speak with the insurance company or sign anything, be sure to consult with an attorney at our firm. We can ensure that your rights are protected as we develop a strategy to help you recover the maximum compensation.