Catastrophic Injury Attorney in Los Angeles
Providing Fierce Representation for the Wrongfully and Severely Injured
Surviving an accident is often a traumatic experience, especially when it results in serious injuries. Not all injuries are treated the same under the eyes of the law, however. Catastrophic injuries typically result in lifelong disabilities, pain, and the need for ongoing medical care or assistance. If you sustained catastrophic injuries that were caused by someone else’s actions, contact the team at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP in Los Angeles for the exceptional legal representation you need during this difficult time. Our team of attorneys has successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients and fight diligently to do the same for you.
Call Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP at (213) 267-3640 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our catastrophic injury attorneys!
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
Catastrophic injuries are generally defined as an injury that results in permanent damage or disability, ultimately changing the survivor’s quality of life.
Here are some of the most common types of catastrophic injuries:
- Traumatic amputation: The loss of a limb is not only painful, but it also requires years of recovery and rehabilitation to adjust to the new challenges presented by this disability. Moreover, survivors often have to cope with psychological trauma.
- Loss of vision or hearing: Partial or total loss of vision or hearing is also considered catastrophic and requires a person to relearn daily tasks that used to be easy.
- Traumatic brain injuries: A traumatic brain injury can be caused by a number of things, including asphyxia or a blow to the head. Sustaining this type of injury could result in cognitive disabilities, depression, or the disruption of other bodily functions.
- Spinal cord damage: The spinal cord sends messages from the brain down to the rest of the body and, when it sustains damage, it can cause a person to lose sensation, function, or both. Spinal cord damage could also result in other serious health complications in the future.
- Severe burns: Catastrophic burns can result in nerve damage and disfiguring scars. For survivors of severe burn injuries, painful skin grafting procedures and extensive medical treatment are often necessary.
If you sustained a catastrophic injury, you could obtain compensation for your past and future medical bills, including the long-term care you might need as you cope with your disability. Compensation would also cover the loss of your wage-earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
Contact a Los Angeles Catastrophic Injury Attorney Today!
If you sustained a catastrophic injury, do not postpone seeking the legal representation you need during this difficult time. At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, our team of catastrophic injury attorneys are committed to fiercely representing the wrongfully injured and is backed by a history of success in obtaining compensation for our clients. We understand this is a challenging time for you, which is also why we work on a contingency fee basis. If we do not win your case, you will not owe us any legal fees.
Contact our law office today at (213) 267-3640 to schedule a free consultation!
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE