Amputation Injury Attorneys in Los Angeles
Representing Limb Loss Victims
Limb loss is one of the most devastating results of a catastrophic accident. Few injuries affect the quality of your life the way that amputation does.
If you or someone you love has had to undergo an amputation because of someone else’s negligence or mistake, we encourage you to enlist the support of Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP. Our amputation injury attorneys in Los Angeles can fight to ensure that you receive every dime of the compensation to which you are entitled. We build airtight claims on our clients’ behalf, always remaining focused on obtaining the maximum award possible.
Addressing Amputation in Injury Claims
Amputation and limb loss are considered catastrophic injuries under personal injury law because they drastically impact the victim’s quality of life. No matter what happened to cause the amputation, we are prepared to hold the negligent party accountable.
We represent clients who have suffered limb loss caused by:
The Impact of an Amputation
People who have lost a limb face lifelong challenges that they never thought they would encounter. Everything in life – from walking, typing, and cooking to driving, exercising, and working – can become difficult if not impossible.
By filing a personal injury claim, you may be able to recover significant compensation to address the physical, emotional, and financial burdens you now face.
Compensation can cover your:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing therapy or medical treatment
- Prosthetics and medical devices
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Diminished quality of life
- Pain and suffering
No one should have to pay the price for someone else’s mistake or inaction. At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, our Los Angeles amputation injury attorneys are passionate about fighting for the injured and helping them move forward from tragedy.
Reach out to us today at (213) 267-3640 to get started on your claim.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX