Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys in Los Angeles
Fighting for the Compensation You Need to Heal
There are few injuries more devastating than a spinal cord injury. This type of catastrophic injury can significantly impact your mobility and lead to a variety of long-term or even life-long debilitating conditions.
If someone else’s negligence is to blame for you or your loved one’s spinal cord injury, you need an aggressive personal injury attorney on your side as soon as possible. The team at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP is prepared to build a strong claim on your behalf and help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. No amount of money can undo the injuries you are now suffering, but compensation can help you get the treatment you need now and far into the future.
Causes & Symptoms of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injuries can be complete or incomplete. A complete spinal cord injury results in a complete loss of function below the level of the injury. Someone who has suffered an incomplete spinal cord injury, on the other hand, may still experience some sensation and feeling below the point of their injury.
Common symptoms of spinal cord injuries include:
- Loss of movement
- Altered sensation
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Muscle spasms
- Changes in sexual function or sensitivity
- Difficulty breathing
- Imbalance or difficulty walking
- Lack of coordination
Spinal cord injuries can result from a variety of accidents. In some cases, symptoms are not immediately apparent. As such, anyone who has suffered head or neck trauma should see a doctor immediately.
Spinal cord injuries are often caused by:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Sports injuries
- Construction accidents
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
Recoverable Damages in a Spinal Cord Injury Claim
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, you’ll likely be facing significant physical, mental, emotional, and financial hardship. By pursuing a claim or a lawsuit, you may be able to recover the compensation you need to address these burdens that have been unfairly placed on your shoulders.
Damages in an injury claim can cover:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Medical devices
- Ongoing therapy or treatment
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
You Can Count on Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP
Our spinal cord injury attorneys in Los Angeles are passionate about fighting for the wrongfully injured. If someone else’s negligence has left you suffering, you deserve an advocate like us on your side.
- $1,500,000 $1.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR TRIP & FALL
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX