Construction Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles
Representing Construction Workers Injured on the Job
Construction workers have a tough job and must endure hazardous working conditions every day. Surrounded by large machinery, scaffolding, power tools, and other hazards, construction workers are often hurt on the job.
If you were injured on a construction site, you need to retain a lawyer who can help you secure the compensation you deserve. Our experienced construction accident attorneys in Los Angeles are prepared to investigate your situation and build a strong case on your behalf.
Contact us today to get started with a free consultation. Call (213) 267-3640.
Causes of Construction Accidents
With so many potential hazards present on the average construction site, it is no surprise that construction accidents occur every day. Even a properly trained worker can be subject to defective tools or lack proper equipment that should have been provided by the employer.
Construction accidents are often caused by:
- Flimsy or damaged scaffolding
- Electrical shocks
- Dangerous or defective tools
- Chemical exposure
- Falling objects
- Lack of proper safety equipment
- Slip-and-fall incidents
Recoverable Damages in Construction Accidents
Before you know it, a construction-related injury can lead to tens of thousands of dollars in expenses. From the initial emergency room visit to the ongoing medical care and time out of work, these costs add up quickly. You shouldn’t have to bear the burden of these expenses when someone else’s negligence or mistake is responsible for your injury.
We may be able to recover damages for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Costs of medical equipment such as wheelchairs, ramps, etc.
Choose Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP
When you retain our construction accident lawyers in Los Angeles, you are setting yourself up for success. We have a successful track record of recovering compensation on behalf of injured construction workers. Our firm can even take on your case if you are not a construction worker but were injured in a construction-related accident, such as falling debris or dangerous scaffolding.
Learn more about how we can assist you. Call us at (213) 267-3640 today!
- $1,500,000 $1.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR TRIP & FALL
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX