Los Angeles Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Holding Medical Professionals Accountable
When you visit a doctor, you have the right to expect a reasonable standard of care. You put a lot of trust in medical professionals to diagnose and treat you properly. When a medical professional makes a negligent mistake or fails to take the proper course of action, he or she must be held accountable.
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we handle medical malpractice cases involving:
- Birth injuries
- Doctor or nurse error/negligence
- Emergency room mistakes
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- Flawed treatment
- Prescription errors
- Surgical errors
If you or someone you love has suffered due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse, hospital, or other health care facility, you have the right to seek compensation. The Los Angeles medical malpractice lawyers at Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP can help you fight for justice.
Contact us online or call (213) 267-3640 to get started with a free consultation!
Did Medical Malpractice Occur?
If you had a negative experience with a healthcare provider, you may be unsure if your situation actually qualifies as medical malpractice. You’re probably wondering if you have any legal options to pursue justice.
Our medical malpractice attorneys in Los Angeles are happy to review your case and help you determine if malpractice occurred. We are dedicated to holding doctors, hospitals, medical centers, and plastic surgery offices accountable for their actions or failure to act.
You may have been the victim of medical malpractice if:
- You were discharged from the hospital too early
- Your doctor made a mistake during surgery or performed an unnecessary surgery
- Anesthesia was misused
- A doctor failed to diagnose your condition within a reasonable amount of time
- You were prescribed the wrong medication
- Your doctor misread or misinterpreted your test results
These are just a few common examples of medical malpractice, which can be carried out in a variety of ways. Generally speaking, if a medical professional failed to meet a reasonable standard of care, they can be held liable for your injuries.
Call us at (213) 267-3640 to request a free consultation with a member of our team!
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE