Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles
We Can Help You Fight for Justice
Riding a motorcycle is a fun and efficient way to get around. The downside of motorcycles, unfortunately, is their proclivity to accidents. Motorcyclists involved in accidents are more likely to be severely injured than car passengers because of their relative lack of protection. Even when wearing the proper safety equipment, motorcyclists are more likely to suffer severe and potentially debilitating injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, seek legal representation right away. The opposition may grasp for stereotypes about motorcyclists to try to hold you liable or diminish your compensation. To ensure that your rights are not violated by the insurance company, work with Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP. Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Los Angeles have extensive experience representing injured motorcyclists throughout the city.
Give us a call at (213) 267-3640 to get started with a free consultation!
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents are frequently caused by the negligence of others on the road – often the drivers of trucks or passenger cars.
We represent motorcyclists involved in accidents caused by other drivers who:
- Were tailgating
- Ran a red light or stop sign
- Were speeding
- Failed to check their blind spots
- Hastily changed lanes without checking for motorcyclists
- Were driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- $1,500,000 $1.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR TRIP & FALL
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX