Premises Liability Attorneys in Los Angeles
We Hold Property Owners Accountable for Hazards
Were you injured while on someone else’s property? If your injury was due to a property owner’s failure to maintain a safe environment, you may be able to seek compensation for your injuries.
The laws regarding hazardous premises are dependent upon the kind of property – whether public or private – and whether or not the injured person was present on the property legally. There are a lot of other factors to consider in a premises liability case, which is why it is in your best interest to retain a qualified attorney from Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP. Our premises liability lawyers in Los Angeles have the knowledge and skill to properly negotiate or litigate your case.
Get in touch with us today by contacting us online or calling (213) 267-3640.
Where Do Premises Liability Injuries Occur?
Accidents that lead to premises liability cases can occur just about anywhere, on private or public property. Unless the injured person was trespassing, he or she likely will be able to pursue a lawsuit.
We find that premises liability injuries often occur in or on:
- Swimming pools: Whether the pool is public or private, the owner is expected to ensure that the area minimizes the risk of drowning or slip-and-fall accidents
- Escalators and elevators: These forms of machinery must be properly maintained to ensure safety – sudden stops, faulty wiring, brake failure, and slippery surfaces can all lead to injuries
- Parks and playgrounds: Children are especially injury-prone, so private playgrounds and public parks must be kept in great condition
- Concerts, festivals, and other events: Negligent security, fires, and otherwise dangerous premises (like slippery floors) at outdoor and indoor events can be grounds for a premises liability case
Call Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP Today
If you have suffered an injury due to someone’s hazardous property, time is of the essence. The sooner you call our premises liability attorneys in Los Angeles, the better your chances of achieving a favorable resolution. We look forward to hearing your story and helping you fight for justice.
Call (213) 267-3640 to get started with a free consultation.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE