Wrongful Death Attorneys in Los Angeles
The Compassionate Representation You Need
If you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or inaction, we cannot undo the suffering you have endured. We can, however, help you seek justice by pursuing your legal options.
Losing a loved one is not only emotionally taxing but financially taxing, too. The deceased may have been a source of income for you or your family. He or she may have also left behind expensive medical bills that now fall on your shoulders. The bottom line is that you have an unfair burden on your shoulders, and you deserve compensation for your loss. Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP may be able to help you obtain that compensation with a wrongful death case.
Contact our wrongful death lawyers in Los Angeles. Call (213) 267-3640for a free initial consultation!
Accidents That Can Lead to Wrongful Death
Seeing a loved one suffer an injury due to someone else’s negligence is bad enough – losing someone you care about is even worse.
Wrongful death cases may involve:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective products
- Hazardous premises
- Medical malpractice
We have handled all sorts of wrongful death cases in Los Angeles and look forward to putting our experience to work for you. We are compassionate professionals who understand what you are going through. Your wishes and your best interests are always at the forefront of our representation.
Recoverable Damages in Wrongful Death Cases
Losing a loved one can be expensive, especially if he or she passed away due to complications associated with a personal injury. The good news is that a successful wrongful death case can grant you the financial compensation needed to cover all the costs associated with your loss.
We can help you recover damages for:
- Lost income
- Loss of companionship
- The deceased’s savings
- The deceased’s medical costs
- Funeral expenses
- Emotional suffering
Do you believe you have a wrongful death case? We want to hear from you! Call us at (213) 267-3640 today.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE