Los Angeles Birth Injury Lawyers
Schedule a Free Consultation with Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP
During the delivery of your baby, doctors, nurses, and other medical practitioners are required to adhere to a standard level of care to ensure a healthy birth. Unfortunately, some medical practitioners fail to observe this standard, which can result in harm to you and your baby.
If negligence caused your child to suffer injuries during birth, our lawyers are ready to help you pursue a claim against the at-fault party. At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we are committed to holding medical practitioners responsible for any negligent care that compromised the health and well-being of mother and child.
For legal representation from our capable attorneys, call us at (213) 267-3640.
Causes and Types of Birth Injuries
Birth injuries can be caused by a number of factors, such as improper use of forceps, inability to recognize and respond to birth problems, and/or delayed births.
A medical practitioner’s negligence could cause many different injuries, including:
- Erb’s palsy
- Cerebral palsy
- Brain damage
- Broken bones
- Permanent disability
Lifelong Effects of Birth Injuries
A birth injury can have lasting effects and often requires long-term medical care. Our lawyers will review medical records, tests, and other pertinent information to determine what and who caused your child’s injury. Identifying the individuals responsible for causing harm will help us as we pursue fair compensation on your behalf. We understand money cannot erase the harm your baby suffered, but it can help you get the necessary care to treat their medical condition.
Providing Compassionate and Dedicated Legal Representation
We realize this is an emotional time for you and your family. Our attorneys will handle your case from start to finish so you can focus on taking care of your baby. At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we have successfully recovered millions of dollars for victims and their families and will work hard to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Discuss your case with our experienced team by calling us at (213) 267-3640 or contacting us online.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE