Industrial Worker Injuries
Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Los Angeles
Are you an industrial worker who has suffered an on-the-job injury? Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP is here to help. Our Los Angeles workers’ compensation lawyers will analyze your situation and use effective legal strategies throughout the process.
Call Us Today at (213) 267-3640 to Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation
Types of Industrial Jobs Include
- Public utility
- Water treatment
Those who work in factories, warehouses, and construction sites are at risk for serious injuries. These include electric shocks from exposed wiring, traumatic brain injuries from being struck by falling objects, accidental amputations from handling dangerous machines, and repetitive stress injuries from lifting heavy equipment.
Employers owe a duty of care to employees. This involves providing adequate safety equipment and training to help employees stay safe. If you are injured at work, you have the right to receive workers’ compensation no matter whose fault the accident was.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to receive compensation for:
- All past, present, and future expected medical bills
- Lost wages
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Travel costs to and from doctor’s visits
Industrial accidents often result in severe injuries. That is why it is important to file a workers’ compensation claim as soon as possible. Our Los Angeles workers’ compensation attorneys will answer your questions and guide you through the legal process.
Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP – Call (213) 267-3640 Today
Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP provides efficient representation to industrial workers. We will discuss your options and communicate honestly with you from start to finish. With millions of dollars recovered for our clients, our Los Angeles workers’ compensation lawyers will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Read to discuss your case with our knowledgeable attorneys? Contact our firm today to receive a free consultation.
- $1,500,000 $1.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR TRIP & FALL
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR RIDESHARE ACCIDENT
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $280,000 $280,000 SETTLEMENT FOR SLIP AND FALL
- $250,000 $250,000 SETTLEMENT FOR INJURY AT APARTMENT COMPLEX