Neck & Back Injuries
Hurt on the Job? Our Los Angeles Workers’ Comp Lawyers Can Help!
Neck and back injuries are some of the most common work injuries, yet they can be the hardest to pinpoint. Quite often, an injury doesn’t completely present itself when it happens. This makes a neck or back workers’ compensation claim difficult if you are not familiar with the process. You owe it to yourself to hire an attorney from Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP so you can get the rest and relaxation your neck and back need to heal. Our team is experienced in cases of work injuries and is equipped to work with our clients on the hefty paperwork a claim requires. Through every step of the process, we will stand by your side as your loyal advocates.
Work-Related Pain: You Are Not Alone
Neck and back injuries often feel like a tiny tinge of pain at first and slowly grow over time, sending you home to toss and turn in pain at night, and making you feel like you cannot prove it happened at work. You do not have to fear speaking with your workers’ comp representative, especially if you have an advocate by your side. You deserve to get the treatment and compensation you need to cover the medical expenses and lost wages you may experience as a result of the pain. Remember, work-related neck or back injuries happen frequently and present in a range of pains or aches.
Common neck and back injuries sustained at work include:
- Cervical fractures
- Herniated discs
- Slipped discs
- Fractured vertebrae
- Lumbar sprains
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck sprains
- Muscle strains
- Pinched Nerves
Our Los Angeles Work Injury Attorneys Will Meet with You Free of Charge!
You don’t have to handle your workers’ compensation claim alone. A neck or back injury can be exhausting, and we understand that the added stress of a case is the last thing you want to worry about. Let our team of Los Angeles workers’ compensation lawyers take some of the weight off your shoulders. Your neck and back will thank you.
Contact our team today to speak with an attorney who can help.
Call (213) 267-3640 for a FREE Consultation.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE