Restaurant Worker Injuries
Los Angeles Workers’ Compensation Attorneys – (213) 267-3640
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we are passionate about helping injured restaurant employees pursue workers’ compensation benefits. Our Los Angeles workers’ compensation lawyers will discuss your options and work hard build your case. If the insurance company denies or disputes your claim, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Contact Our Office Today to Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation
Understanding the Unique Hazards of the Restaurant Industry
As a restaurant employee, you may be exposed to a hazardous working environment on a daily basis. Whether you work in a four-star restaurant or in a fast food joint, you will face unique challenges that put you at risk for serious injuries.
These unique risks include:
- Loud noise
- Hot grease or oil
- Knives and other sharp utensils
- Slippery floors
- Close quarters with other workers
- Scalding water and cleaning solvents
- Heavy loads of food or trays
Whether you are a chef, waiter, or other employee of a restaurant, you have the right to pursue workers’ compensation benefits if you suffer an injury. Common restaurant worker injuries include burns, lacerations, traumatic head injuries, and repetitive stress injuries.
Our team will help you pursue the maximum amount of compensation available so you can move forward. Depending on the situation, you may be entitled to a settlement for lost wages, medical expenses, and other injury-related costs.
Injured Working in a Restaurant? Call Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP.
With years of combined experience, Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP has guided countless clients to successful legal outcomes. Workers’ compensation is not dependent on proving negligence. You must only show that your injuries occurred while performing work duties. We will help you file the necessary documents and will represent you from start to finish.
Our Los Angeles workers’ comp attorneys will walk you through the legal process as you seek a favorable settlement.
Contact us today to discuss your case with a member of our team.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE