Shoulder & Elbow Work Injuries
Los Angeles Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Recovery from an injury can be costly and stressful, but you do not have to do it alone. Our team of Los Angeles workers’ compensation lawyers can help you seek the settlement you need to get back on your feet and back to work. Whether you slipped and fell or were injured while lifting a heavy object, you will face doctor’s visits, medical bills, and possibly surgery and physical therapy. Your focus should be on recovery, so let our team handle the legal process for you. Call us today at (213) 267-3640 for a free consultation.
What Are Common Shoulder and Elbow Injuries?
A person can be injured at work in countless ways. From lifting products in a manufacturing plant to working on a delivery truck to falling in the kitchen as a waitress… anything can happen in a strenuous work environment.
Elbow and shoulder injuries are often the result of:
- Dislocation of shoulder or elbow
- Rotator cuff tears
- Broken clavicle
- Chipped elbow or shoulder bones
- Ligament tears
- Sprains or strains
- Muscle damage
Because we use our arms and shoulders in almost every aspect of our work lives, an injury to the elbow or shoulder can cause serious distress and pain. Healing often requires the limb to be immobilized, greatly impairing our ability to complete our job duties. You should not worry about your job when you are injured. By retaining the services of an attorney from our team, you will have an advocate for your health by your side as you heal.
Call Our Los Angeles Work Injury Lawyers for a FREE Consultation
If you were injured in a work accident and are suffering from shoulder or elbow pain, you do not have to struggle alone. You may be entitled to benefits and compensation, and you deserve to have an advocate by your side. Our team of dedicated, practiced lawyers can help. We have represented countless victims of work injuries in their pursuit of compensation for medical bills and lost wages. Don’t face your workers’ compensation case on your own, call us for help.
Contact our team today for a FREE Consultation.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE