Los Angeles Brain Injury Attorneys
Helping You Get the Compensation You Deserve
A brain injury could impact a person’s quality of life, often affecting their memory, sight, and ability to communicate. If someone else’s negligence or intentional acts caused you or a loved one to sustain a brain injury, you might be able to initiate a lawsuit against the responsible party to recover compensation for damages. While no amount of money can undo the harm you suffered, it can help you pay for the medical treatment you received and the care you may need in the future.
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we are dedicated to helping victims hold negligent parties liable for the injuries they caused. Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, and we will use our knowledge and considerable resources to pursue a favorable outcome on your behalf.
To get started on your case, call us at (213) 267-3640.
Causes, Symptoms, and Effects of Brain Injuries
Brain injuries result from a violent blow to the head or an object that pierces the brain tissue.
Common brain injury causes include:
- Car accidents
- Sports injuries
- Violent acts
A brain injury can be mild or severe and can lead to a variety of symptoms, including:
- Difficulty speaking
- Loss of consciousness
- Trouble concentrating
- Trouble sleeping
While some brain injuries are treatable, the effects are often long-lasting and may require surgery, therapy, or long-term care. The costs of medical treatment are usually high and could create a financial hardship, especially if you are not able to work because of the harm you suffered. Having an experienced attorney guide you through a lawsuit can help you get money for past and future medical expenses as well as lost wages. Our Los Angeles brain injury lawyers know the legal system and will provide superior guidance throughout the process. We will take care of the complexities of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
At Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP, we are committed to helping you get compensation and justice. Our team has decades of combined legal experience, and we will fight hard to protect your rights. When you work with us, we will conduct a detailed review of your circumstances and build a customized legal strategy to attain a just result for your case.
If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury, call us at (213) 267-3640 or contact us online.
- $1,225,000 $1.225 MILLION VERDICT FOR A REAR END CRASH
- $1,100,000 $1.1 MILLION FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION BECAUSE OF SICK SON
- $1,010,000 $1.01 MILLION FOR WRONGFULLY TERMINATED DISABLED WORKER
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- $1,000,000 $1 MILLION SETTLEMENT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY INJURY
- $934,000 $934,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE
- $775,000 $775,000 FOR EMPLOYEE FIRED WHILE ON A PREGNANCY RELATED LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- $750,000 $750,000 VERDICT FOR PREMISES LIABILITY
- $700,000 $700,000 FOR CAR ACCIDENT
- $443,000 $443,000 FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION RELATED TO MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE